Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Uncle Ar is LIVE on Amazon!!

 


Yes, it's live!! Can you feel how excited I am? And I'm counting on your help.

Here is the link to Uncle Ar on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H3PF1J6N

Read Sample includes the first three chapters: A is for Ancient, B is for Belt, and C is for Cherished. I had to remove the rest from this blog, as per Amazon rules.

If you did like it, please reblog / promote (especially if you have a big account) / buy / write a review.๐Ÿ™ 

One-handed reading is encouraged! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒถ️๐Ÿ˜ฑ 

PS You don't need a Kindle reader to read e-books. You can read them on any computer or tablet or phone. I will add instructions how or let me know in comments if you have a problem with EPUB. 

PPS All of you that read the original version during the A to Z challenge, were my inadvertent ARC readers. You can leave a review without buying a book, it will help me a lot. Just please add at the beginning. "I read an advance copy of the book." 

Thank you, all!! Without your support this book would never happen.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sore,

    I read the sample on Amazon and it is HOT! Great work, dear friend. Devlin would be proud of you.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hermione,
      That's such a great compliment! Deeply honoured.
      Yours,
      Becca/Sore

      Delete

Without comments, a blog is just a diary or a collection of stories. Please drop a line or two, let me know what you think, even anonymously.