I'm gradually moving from this quite stagnant blog. Not sure where yet, maybe I will build an author's website, maybe somewhere else on social media. Please don't delete me from your blog rolls as I will be posting here as well, pinky promise. And I lurk regularly, checking yours!
Almost done writing the next book, will post some snippets here. That's the current state of affairs.
Important: I'm building a new mailing list to keep in touch with my readers, and there are quite a few of you here.
If you want to be notified when the next book is available (and an occasional update on what's cooking/spicy snippets/steamy bits and bobs), sign up for my mailing list.
Please let me know if there are any glitches, I'm pretty new to it. Note: the confirmation email might go to your Spam folder.

A lot of written based kinky content seems to be doing well on Substack. Might be worth taking a look. A base for a new audience and old style blogs can still create a link to the feeds there, for their blog rolls.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Thank you for the advice, Perfectdt! I heard of Substack many times. Maybe it's time to look into it.
DeleteThere are some many new apps and tools and sites I have/had to concur: Canva for covers, Reedsy for file formatting, Kit for landing pages and mailing lists, BookFunnel for hosting reader magnet. And KDP is a beast of its own|. My head is spinning and not in a good way.
BTW, I don't have your email. If Blogger goes berserk, I have no way to contact you, my old friend. Please drop me a line.
Sorry I do not like to publish an email. There is a strong ultra-right wing, here in Flanders, and I got sick of all the hate mail and threats that I used to get.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Oh no! I didn't mean for you to publish your email. But to drop me a line by using my Ask form, if you wish.
Delete