F is for Fantasy
I think I finally found my groove for the A to Z challenge. I will write what I like writing the most, spanking stories. This one is dialogue-only. Set in Izzie-and-Nick-verse.
“What empanadas will you make? I want the ones with beef, olives, and boiled eggs.”
“Nick! Is that the only thing you’ve heard, empanadas? No comment on CNC?”
“Izzie darling, calm down. There is no CNC. Little Red bumped into the Big Bad Wolf in the forest, that’s a scripted roleplay.”
“Wolfie tied Red to the bed.”
“To munch on the empanadas in peace. I stand corrected, still scripted roleplay.”
“Are you hungry? You just finished breakfast.”
“What’s wrong, Iz?”
“What if tying me up will still trigger me?”
“Why do I have to tie you up?”
“Because I need you to push me. And we never did real bondage. Holding the wrists doesn’t count.”
“We, as in royal we?”
“Did you have to? No, as in you and me.”
“You and I. Sorry, darling.”
“I will not allow some skanky whore that dared to tie me up to ruin bondage for me!.. What, you are not going to spank me for the skanky whore?”
“Firstly, that’s exactly what she was. Secondly, don’t have time now. But if you insist, add it to the Little Red’s rap sheet.”
“Nick, I can’t wait for so long.”
“Wait, when is this unfortunate encounter supposed to happen?”
“As soon as your wolf costume will arrive.”
“My what?”
“You heard me. That’s for CMNF and furries, two more off the list.”
“There is a list...”
“Of course, there is a list! You said we can explore my deranged fantasies within a safe roleplay setup.”
“I didn’t call them deranged.”
“Perverted?”
“No way I said it.”
“Ah! Unconventional, that’s it.”
“Izzie, the queen of all kinks. I should start playing the lottery. Please write it down for the next time, I compared meeting you with winning a lottery. Not drawing the short straw or being luckless. Winning.”
“Yeah, especially, getting me pregnant part.”
“I meant the whole package, Iz. What should I do that you will finally believe that I’m in, for better or worse? Speaking of which, when are we getting married?”
“Are you asking me?”
“Whom else should I ask?”
“Soon. If you will let me fuck you in the wolf costume.”
“That language! Little Red will have a sore bum to match her name.”
“It was a verb!”
“Sure, if you say so.”

Creative, clever, AND sexy! Love it! XOXO
ReplyDeleteThank you, my dearest! Long time no type.
DeleteI'm cracking them like crazy, one flash spanking story every night, for each letter. Glad that you are enjoying them.
Oh, I sure am! Sorry if I'm not good at commenting here. I'm not getting notifications that you responded to my comments, so I don't know to come back. Must be a difference between blogspot and WordPress. Anywho... love reading your stuff! XOXO
DeleteI always comment back, at least try to. To see notification you have to click on "Notify me" Thank you for all the loving!!
Delete