EDIT: It's now LIVE - Birching Bordello on Amazon
Sounds familiar?? Yep, I put together all the Birching Bordello stories, worked my magic, and made it into a book. My very very very first book with my very very very own book cover. Isn't it amazing? Aren't you all proud of me?
I clicked on the Publish button and nothing happened. Now I'm waiting while it's in review, but as you can tell, I'm overflowing with excitement. I will post the link here as soon as it will become available on Amazon.
Pinky promise, it has new content and way more fun than before. Here is the new snippet for you:
***
“I expected a blank canvas,” Nick smirks.
Izzie’s hands fly up to cover her
face while her cheeks turn the same vivid pink as her bottom. “Forgive me,
milord, I had another... visitor... earlier this evening.”
“Pray tell, was his name Duke of
Brush or Viscount Spoon?” He caresses the telltale round red marks on her
bum.
“Duke of Brush, I’m sorry, I had to
take the edge off,” she falters, lapsing into the present. “Why is it
always so bright here?”
“Do you want me to dim the lights?”
Nick motions at the switch on the opposite wall.
“No, you need the light for better
aim.” And Izzie squeals into the sheets.
Nick is too familiar with this sound
of embarrassment, usually accompanied by Izzie biting her lip, right after she
blurted out what she shouldn’t and quite literally bit her tongue. She calls it
“topping from the bottom”, and he’s not supposed to let it slide.
.jpg)
Good luck on Amazon. I hope that you get lots of interested people linking in.
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Dear Perfectdt,
DeleteThank you for the kind words of encouragement! I don't see much traction yet but hopefully soon.